Vacancy: Head of Treasury & Investments - ANSA Merchant Bank
ANSA Merchant Bank (Barbados) Limited, a member of the ANSA McAl Group of Companies, invites applications from dynamic and results-oriented for the position of Head of Treasury & Investments.
The primary objective of the Head of Treasury & Investments is maximising the market share and profitability of the Bank through trading of (but not limited to) foreign exchange, money market instruments and other Treasury products as approved within the bank's policies.
- Responsible for liquidity management of the Bank.
- Responsible for management of the Bank's Cost of Funds in line with set targets through the management of Deposit portfolio.
- Maximize trade profitably in all currencies through the use of various trading strategies and sound knowledge of the foreign exchange marketplace.
- Originate new business for all treasury and investment products inclusive of foreign exchange, deposits, capital markets and mutual funds.
- Prepare and present reports to the Board of Directors, Asset Liability Management Committee and Executive Management and other stakeholders as required.
- Lead and develop Treasury staff.
Qualifications and Skills:
- First degree in Management or related discipline from a reputable University with at least 5 years’ experience at a senior level in a Treasury environment of a financial institution or a Master’s Degree and/or Professional Designation eg. CFA, ACCA etc with at least 3 years’ experience at senior level in a Treasury environment of a financial institution.
- 3 to 5 years at a senior level in a Treasury environment of a financial institution dependent on qualification received.
Applications will be treated confidentially and should be emailed to [email protected] no later than January 15th 2022.
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.”