Vacancy: Business Development Officer - ANSA Merchant Bank
ANSA Merchant Bank (Barbados) Limited, a member of the ANSA McAL Group of Companies, invites applications from dynamic and results-oriented individuals for the position of Business Development Officer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality customer service and achievement of new loans and lease targets.
- Achieve sales targets by promoting the bank's products and services to customers and prospects to achieve loan growth and profitability.
- Originate new loan business for all bank retail products with core focus on asset finance, mortgage lending and personal loans.
- Interview applicants, receive and verify loan applications, confirming employment information, checking credit ratings, completing AML/CFT screening and ensuring all required due diligence is held on customer.
- Evaluate credit worthiness of applicants and recommend for approval
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of the Bank’s products/services and policies in order to cross sell across the Bank.
Qualifications and Skills:
- College degree or equivalent banking & sales training with recognized institution.
- Previous Banking/Credit/Mortgage Lending & Sales Experience.
Applications will be treated confidentially and should be emailed to [email protected] no later than January 12th 2022. Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.